The Porth e-learning platform enables Coleg students to access all their Welsh medium modules, including modules taught in collaboration with other universities.
This is done within the Blackboard Learn virtual learning environment, a standard e-learning platform used by most universities in Wales.
Resources and modules on the Porth
- Over 500 university modules within the Blackboard Learn virtual learning environment, with facilities to submit coursework through the Turnitin system
- Over 60 open educational resources
- Massive Open Online Courses
- A Resources Library that includes lectures, digital volumes, presentations and specific resources to support students studying for the Language Skills Certificate
- An Esboniadur resource written by subject specialists, that includes reference articles across a range of subjects, with a number provided under a Creative Commons licence on Wicipedia, the Welsh language Wikipedia
- A terminology resource that includes subject dictionaries for students
- A database of 780 volumes translated into Welsh
- A register of Welsh medium staff across Wales and resources to support the Academic Staff Development Programme
- Welsh medium technical support for students and staff