Prior to joining the Coleg, Llŷr lectured and conducted research in business and marketing at Cardiff University. He specialises in communications and marketing, business research, sustainability and events.
Llŷr co-founded the communications company Positif at 26 years of age. He was company chair for over five years which gave him practical experience of establishing and running a business. He is also a trustee and member of the Management Board of the National Eisteddfod.
He is a regular contributor to the media in Wales and can often be seen and heard on television and radio discussing business stories.
Subject / Speciality
- Business (retail, the high street, online shopping, clothing shops)
- Marketing (online, social, Welsh language)
- Business ethics (social corporate responsibility, ethical shopping)
- Event management (large events, events in Wales)
- The economy (political, economic and social).